-
April 11th, 2004, 03:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey guys. I just picked one of these up and was wondering if anybody knows what model the 15" woofers are.
-
April 13th, 2004, 12:47 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
April 13th, 2004, 06:42 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Hello,
not only Utahs, there was another version using Goodmans woofer.
These speakers had cast aluminium frames, green in color. On the back was written: 'Especially made for Seeburg'.
Hope this helps.
Best
Wolf
-
April 13th, 2004, 07:10 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Hello again,
sorry, I nearly forgot, here are some photos:
http://www.vallieur.de/wolf_boxen_6.htm
Best
Wolf
-
April 14th, 2004, 05:52 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks guys! I was hoping it was Altec. I snagged one that was sitting by a bunch of trash. I must have gotten the Utah version. Oh well, the horn matches my fronts and this should make a great center channel.
-
April 18th, 2004, 09:17 AM
#6
Inactive Member
the utah verson has stamped metal frame all were hot in the mid range. fixed with a pot to back off the horn / bridge with a handfull of .1 mfd to suite ones tast for high end.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks